Wayne County 135 +/-
1044 Wayne CR 350
Piedmont, MO 63957
37.171972 / -90.690460
Price Per Acre:
Ryan McKinley: Broker Associate / Auctioneer
Contact Managing Broker
Beautiful farm right outside of Piedmont, MO. Close to Clearwater Lake, Black River and the St Francis River. Golf Course within 2 miles. Loaded with deer and turkeys.
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR REGISTRATION
Click on Link for Full MLS listing details
Terms and Conditions for Wayne County 135 +/- acres
Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding will begin on Thursday, March 9th, 2023, at 12:00 pm NOON
(CST) and will end on Thursday, March 23th, 2023, at 5:00 pm (CST). This online
auction will be a soft close, which means that a bid in the final minute will extend
bidding by 5 additional minutes. This is an auction of 135 +/- acres of land located in
Wayne County, Missouri selling in gross dollars.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 4% Buyers Premium will be added to the final (high) Bid price for the Sale contract total amount.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the
parties and their successors and assigns. The winning bidder will enter a purchase
contract immediately upon being declared the winning Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon
conclusion of the auction, the winning Bidder will be sent an email that contains a
purchase contract. Legacy Farm and Land Specialist, LLC must receive a signed copy of
the contract on or before 12:00 NOON Friday, March 24th, 2023. Contract can be delivered in-
person, by fax, or email. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. This
agreement is not subject to inspections, financing, other contingencies, or any delays to
the closing for such reason.
4. AS-IS: Real Estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with no expressed or implied warranties.
Please have financing arranged and make all inspections prior to the end of bidding.
5. BIDDING: Once a bid is submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
6. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 5:00pm (CST) Monday, April 24th, 2023.
7. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
8. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title
Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper
deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
9. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of
the Sales Contract. Checks (Business or Personal) or Wires will be accepted.
10. REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2023 taxes will be prorated at closing. Buyer responsible for full payment of taxes when they become due and payable. All prior years taxes are paid.
11. Bidder shall not have any kind of claim against Legacy Farm and Land Specialist, LLC,
or anyone else if the bidder experiences any technical difficulties, before or during the
auction. No exceptions.
12. The information contained herein is believed to be accurate; but no liability for its
accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the seller. Buyers should perform due
diligence to their satisfaction. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are
approximate. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property.